Over 2400 positive reviews
Bicycle helmet in a skater look
SAFE, LIGHT & CASUAL
Your helmet and you have to form a unit, ie even in a centrifuge it has to sit rock solid and still be cuddly like a second skin
SkullCap Skate - style or nothing.
Sure, he breaks the hairstyle, but with style.
And it has to be logical, it has to be safe, established professional materials ensure that an inner shell made of expanded polystyrene (EPS) acts like a crumple zone , as well as the microshell outer shell made of polycarbonate and a sophisticated manufacturing process that holds everything together bombproof.
So that you don't sweat like a polecat, the ventilation system with 8 extra-large air inlets ensures sufficient fresh air.
And so that you can easily get the part down when your second arm has said goodbye thanks to a legendary stunt, all helmets have an easy-to-use locking system for easy opening.
That's what defines a SkullCap
- EXTREMELY SAFE: Half- shell helmets are much safer than all other normal bicycle helmets, because a large proportion of head injuries take place in the lower head area, which is only protected with a half-shell
- EXTREMELY ROBUST: Hard shell made of hard shell made of polycarbonate that is firmly connected to the EPS inner shell
- EXTREMELY COOL: Translated, Skullcap means skullcap, the name says it all - the helmet is rock solid - your helmet and you must form a unit
- EXTREMELY WELL VENTILATED: So that you don't sweat like a polecat, 8 extra-large air ducts provide sufficient fresh air
- EVERY HEAD IS DIFFERENT: The size can be adjusted, but the head shape itself can be adjusted with pads. That's why you can get additional pads on request if the helmet doesn't fit 100%. That goes on our neck of course;) Just write to us!
1. Safe microshell outer shell made of polycarbonate
The material is ideally suited for the manufacture of helmets because the helmet retains its stability even in the event of an accident at high speed.
2. Washable and exchangeable soft pads
It is very important that the pads are adapted to the child's head so that the bike helmet does not slip. Thin and thick pads can be combined. If you don't find the right one, we will of course deliver pads in all sizes
3. Easy-to-use locking system for easy opening
Water bottle, sand shovel or ice cream, children's hands are always busy with something. So that the little ones can still open the bicycle helmet themselves, we have integrated a locking system that can even be opened very easily with one hand.
4. EASfit adjustment system for perfect size adjustment
Upside down, tighten and off you go Our EASfit adjustment system not only ensures that the helmet is bombproof, the kids also enjoy adjusting the bike so that nothing wobbles.
5. Inner shell made of expanded polystyrene (EPS)
In the so-called in-mold process, the outer shell and inner shell are welded together. This increases the dimensional stability and at the same time ensures greater safety than helmets that are only glued together at certain points.